About zacharia chikafa
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 43 - 47 Years
Accounting person with over 10 years experience working in the public and private sectors handling large volume of transactions and conversant with Microsoft packages, Pastel and D365 Dynamics accounting packages
2013 - Present
Premier Services Medical Investments
• Checks, verifies and processes invoices in line with supplier contracts.
• Analyzes discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
• Communicates with stakeholders on payments processed.
• Updating, verifying and maintaining accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records.
• Assists in month end reporting procedures.
• Tracks and updates petty cash balance
• Ensures day end procedures are done and collects cash and prepares banking daily
• Posting deposits slips daily in D365
• Configuring, updating and checking tariffs
• Electronic and manual claims processing
• Ordering, receiving and issuing of stocks to users
• Chasing orders and handling discrepancies
• Coordinating stock counts in units under my charge
• Creating and maintaining asset register and asset movement control
• Carrying out intercompany reconciliations
• Daily tracking and business continuity reports
• Any other reports as may be required by management
2007 - 2013
Health Services Board & Department of Social Services
• Mastering receipts from cash points and banking in accordance to Health Service Fund and Treasury Instructions
• Accounting for fuel coupons
• Accounting and acquittal of grants as per provision of grant instructions
• Raising invoices before discharge of in patients
• Collecting hospital receivables and liaising with engaged debt collectors
• Reconciling receivables accounts and handling discrepancies
• Processing payment vouchers
• Creating asset cards ,maintaining ,updating asset registers and facilitating boarding and or disposal of obsolete assets
• Disbursing drought relief funds to beneficiaries in wards
• Processing Assisted Medical Treatment Orders and travel warrants
• Participation in national payment programs