About Isabel Macaullay
Academic Level Diploma
Age 43 - 47 Years
46 year old Administrator with experience in a Training Institution and online Learning Management Systems. Experience creating reports for management as well as interacting with students to resolve issues and queries.
2020 - 2004
City & Guilds Pitman Diploma in Secretarial and Administration Studies
City & Guilds Pitman Level 3 Certificate in Administration and Secretarial Procedures - Pass City & Guilds Pitman Level 3 Certificate in Accounting - Pass City & Guilds Pitman Level 3 English for Business Communication - Pass City & Guilds Pitman Level 2 First Class Certificate in Office Procedures City & Guilds Pitman Level 2 First Class Certificate in English for Business Communication City & Guilds Pitman Level 2 First Class Certificate in Business Studies City & Guilds Pitman Level 2 First Class Certificate in Book-keeping and Accounts City & Guilds Pitman Intermediate First Class Certiicate in Typewriting City & Guilds Pitman Level 1 First Class Crtificate in English for Business Communication City & Guilds Pitman Level 1 First Class Certificate in Office Procedures City & Guilds Pitman Level 1 First Class Certificate in Book-Keeping and Accounts City & Guilds Pitman Level 1 First Class Certificate in Business Studies City & Guilds Pitman Elementary Level First Class Certificate in Typewriting
1993 - 1994
Hatfield High School
Cambridge A Level
English - D Divinity - D History - D
1991 - 1995
Hatfield High School
Cambridge O Level
English Language B Literature in English B Religious Studies B History B Geography C Science C
2020 - Present
Tampa Medical College
Administrator - Proctoring Department
– Oversight of the Proctoring Department to administer all written online examinations.
– Training students on the Online Examination Platform.
– Scheduling Online Examinations on the Online Platform.
– Preparing Examination Schedules for Faculty.
– Proctoring/Invigilating Written Online Examinations.
– Compilation and consolidation of Department Reports for Management.
– Corresponding with students on examination queries.
– Approval of Proctoring Department Timesheets.
– Training of Proctoring Department Staff.
2006 - 2019
KPMG Chartered Accountants (ZW)
Personal Assitant to the Senior Partner
– Diary Management
-Invoicing, bill nd debt collectons.
– Events Management.
– Corporate Social Responsibility – Administration
– Text Production.
– Travel Arrangements.
– Office Administration.
– Assisting the Marketing Department.
– Secretarial Services to Departments.
1997 - 2003
Cimas Medical Aid Society
Senior Special Projects Clerk
– Administration of Accidents Section.
– Administration of the Electronic Funds Transfer System.
– Administration of Membership Applications of Chronically Ill Patients.
– Investigate Cases Involving Submission of Fraudulent Medical Claims.