MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing operations of the Examinations Section, that is, the development of question papers, development of timetables, publication of results and graduation;
- Preparing a budget and managing the Examinations Departmental resources;
- Providing secretarial services to various committees serviced by the Academic Registry;
- Sending examination question papers for assessment by External Examiners;
- Managing examination records;
- Responding to letters of inquiry regarding certificates;
- Managing the foreign desk on issues pertaining to examinations; and
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Deputy Registrar, Academic Registry.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business or Social Sciences;
- Master’s degree in Educational Management, Social Sciences or Master in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage; and
- Three (3) years’ experience in processing examinations at a University or tertiary institution in a senior administrative post.
- Good leadership skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills; and