DUTIES AND RESPOSPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for information technology audits including annual and engagement planning;
- Conducting continuous risk assessment of the information technology environment (operating systems, network infrastructure, billing systems, information database, financial reporting systems and all other peripheral/interfaced applications) including general system controls, infrastructure controls and application controls;
- Preparing working papers in accordance with IPPF and internal documentation requirements to support audit results and conclusions drawn;
- Ensuring that a complete and cross referenced audit engagement working paper file is maintained for every audit engagement;
- Conducting operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits as assigned; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Senior Internal Auditor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Software Engineering from a recognised university;
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Software Engineering will be an added advantage;
- A professional qualification in Information Systems Auditing such as CISA will be an added advantage; and
- At least two (2) years relevant post qualification experience in internal auditing.