MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates student registration in the Faculty;
- Liaises with Administrative Officers in the other units of the University;
- Services various Committees & Sub Committees of the Faculty;
- Supervises the typing and dispatching of examination papers;
- Undertakes the overall administration of the Faculty;
- Supervising the marking and processing of examinations;
- Preparing the budget for the Faculty; and
- Any other duty as may be delegated by the Dean;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Studies, Administration, Commerce.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Two (2) years administrative experience will be required.