MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and distributing examination timetables to all stakeholders;
- Monitoring production, proof reading, printing and dispatching Examination Question papers to Regional Centres;
- Supervising the collection and sorting of examinations answer scripts.
- Supervising the capturing of coursework and examinations marks and quality assuring of examinations related documents;
- Servicing University Senate Committee meetings to ratify results;
- Servicing Appeals and Students Disciplinary Committee meetings;
- Preparing, processing and dispatching Transcripts and Certificates of graduands;
- Maintaining a database of serial numbers for released certificates;
- Investigating and resolving students’ queries;
- Monitor the writing of examinations;
- Managing examinations records;
- Compiling lists of students requesting for deferments;
- Effecting Senate decisions on request to defer examinations;
- Informing students about the outcome of their requests to defer examinations;
- Maintaining a database of all requests to defer examinations;
- Checking publication lists of result; and
- Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager, Examinations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business or Social Sciences;
- Master’s degree in Educational Management, Social Sciences or Master in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- A sound knowledge of University Operations;
- Good communication skills.
- Two (2) years experience in school administration with specific reference to the administration of examinations; and
- Experience in the administration of University examinations particularly in open learning institution will be an added advantage.