MAIN DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Recruiting of students into the various University programmes;
- Marketing University programmes in and around the area of operation;
- Keeping District Centre records of students who consult the Centre for services;
- Keeping records and facilitating communication between the University and students with special needs;
- Communicating with students on issues pertaining to their learning and welfare;
- Facilitating research processes through dispatch and reception of research material;
- Carrying out preliminary assessment and first line counselling to students queries and grievances; and
- Performing any other duties as delegated by the Regional Director through the Administration Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Administration, or Commerce;
- A Master’s degree in the above areas will be an added advantage; and
- Two (2) years post qualification experience.