MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Servicing Student Affairs and Student Representative Committee Meetings;
- Coordinating all SRC activities and events in consultation with the Dean of Students;
- Update and maintain department and SRC policies and procedures;
- Keeping departmental records of students who consult the department services;
- Communicating with students on issues pertaining to their learning and welfare;
- Keeping a record of students with special needs ensuring that their needs are met by the University;
- Carrying out preliminary assessment and first line counselling to student queries and grievances; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Dean of Students.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Administration, or Commerce;
- A Master’s degree in the above areas will be an added advantage; and
- Two (2) years post qualification experience.