About TINOTENDA NYAMANDI
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 28 - 32 Years
Industry Graphics Designing
I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, responsible and hard working person. I am a mature team worker and adaptable to all challenging situations. I am able to work well both in a team environment as well as using own initiative. I am able to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
2005 - 2009
NEMAKONDE HIGH SCHOOL
English Language - B Geography - A Shona - B Mathematics - A Integrated Science - A Biology - B Physical Science - C Computer Studies -C Principles Of Accounts - A
2010 - 2011
NYAZURA ADVENTIST HIGH SCHOOL
Mathematics - C Management of Business - C Accounting - C
2012 - 2015
CHINHOYI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
2.1 Degree Class in Information and Technology program
2019 - 2019
Distinction in Desktop Publishing with knowledge in the following: - Photoshop - Indesign - Illustrator - After Effects
2019 - 2021
WISE OWL GROUP OF SCHOOLS - MARONDERA
Provide graphic designs for the school.
• Identify ICT opportunities and risks and report them to the ICT Supervisor.
• Ensure that the school’s hardware and software are in good working order.
• Uploading content onto the school’s social media platforms and monitor feedback.
• Assist in the management and implementation of all ICT programs.
• Providing technical support to all departments and units of the school and to act as an ICT teaching assistant in the absence of the ICT teacher as and when need arises.
• Networking and systems maintenance, troubleshooting and supervision.
2021 - 2022
ICAP GLOBAL (NGO)
Conducting Local Area Network installations at new sites.
● Assess network coverage at various service points at active sites and address any gaps.
● Offering technical support and training on EHR at sites implementing EHR.
● Collect periodic backups from offline sites and upload the same data and verify entries in DHIQ.
● Conduct EHR upgrades at active sites whenever there is a new update.
● Liaise with developers on system issues picked at sites during support visits on any other platforms.
● Conduct and maintain equipment inventory within my area of support.
2022 - 2022
Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right
market through all medium including social, digital, traditional, etc.
• Brainstorm new ideas to keep magazines and digital content ahead with societal taste and
• Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives and within budget.
• Graphical designing of company products for marketing on their social media platforms.
• Maintenance and management of the company’s social media platforms and generating sales leads through those platforms.