About Petros Makuvaza
Academic Level Certificate
Age 23 - 27 Years
A bright talented and ambitious IT Support Technician with a strong technical background who possesses self-discipline and the ability to work with minimum supervision. Having exposure to a wide range of technologies and being able to play a key role in diagnosing hardware and software problems and ensuring that quality solutions meet business objectives. Possesses a good team spirit, is deadline-oriented, and can organize and present complex solutions clearly and accurately.
I am hungry to learn IT from the ground up and currently seek to work with a successful, established, or growing firm, where I can contribute my diverse skills and technical knowledge toward its success with room for learning and growth.
2017 - 2018
Institute Of Business Management And Information Technology (IBMIT)
-System Technologies -Internet Technologies -Network Technologies -Information Management -Social Implications
2015 - 2016
New York City Collegy
Fixing and repairing computers PC and laptop maintenance Software installation and support Hardware support Network configuration Network maintenance Network support Windows server installation and configuration
2021 - Present
Gonarezhou National Park
● Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Motorola Radio Network, and LoraWAN systems.
● Improving network operations and Motorola Radio Communication
● Troubleshoot problems, hardware, operating system, and application software (Evolution Pastel, Berlina Payroll, TROBnet), etc.
● Manage device security, endpoints, and network through Bitdefender Gravity Zone Control Centre.
● Carry out preventative maintenance of hardware equipment including cleaning equipment.
● Prepare IT Annual Operation Plan & IT Annual Budget
● Updating ICT inventory and ICT record keeping
● Creating and maintaining system back-ups
● Assist computer users with IT-related issues.
● Installation and configuring of network equipment including point-to-point links across the park
● Microsoft 365 ~ creating new user accounts and dealing with password and Authentication issues
● Managing Mikrotik queues and ensuring the network’s availability to all users across the park.
● Build code plugs and programming of Motorola Radios
● Test, repair, and maintain the base, mobile, and portable two-way radios and accessory equipment.
● Installing Base set radios at security pickets
● Preparing reports and documenting tower status, repairs and maintenance every month
● Installing and configuring VoIP phones
2018 - 2021
Bikita Rural District
● Diagnosis and troubleshooting of computer hardware and software issues.
● Network support
● Repairing IT equipment and replacing parts
Honors & awards
* The Enterprise Security Architecture *The Enterprise Security Technology *Enterprise Resource Technology *Managing Risk in Projects *Cryptographic Techniques *Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity *Judgement And Decision Making
*Configuring Mikrotik Kid Control *Configuring SMB on Mikrotik Routers *Configuring RoMON on Mikrotik Routers *Mikrotik System Cloud Backup *Mikrotik 4G LTE connection
*IPSEC Protocol Suite *IPSEC modes Of Commination *Encryption Protocols: DES-3DES-AES-BLOWFISH-CAMELLIA-RSA-DH *Data Integrity - Hashing Algorithms (MD5-SHA256-SHA512) *Certificates For Remote Access IPSEC
*ITSM & Continual improvement *Principles and themes *Organizational Change Management *Effective Communication *Metrics & Measurements *CSI Approach
*RF Signal and Antenna Concept *IEEE 802.11 *Spread Spectrum Technologies *WLAN Topologies WIFI Architecture *MAC Architecture *WLAN Architecture *WLAN Deployment *Troubleshooting *Security *Wireless Attacks *Site Survey *PoE
*ISO/OSI Model *TCP/IP Protocols *Wireless Networks *Network Security *Firewalls and Honeypots *Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems *Wireless Network Security *Physical security and Incident handling