About PAUL MAWERE
2008 - 2012
MIDLANDS STATE UNIVERSITY
2022 - Present
• Dispensing correct medication including Anti-Retroviral (ART) to clients visiting a health facility, advising clients about recommended use, dosage and possible side effects of medicines;
• Assisting in the provision of quality care, treatment, monitoring and enhanced adherence of clients to treatments provided as per protocol;
• Adhering to best practice protocols when storing drugs and controlled substances
• Facilitating ART refills to individuals and enhancing the Direct Service Delivery models enrollment and refills
• Prompting collection and dispatch of client prescriptions, verifying prescription details with clinicians or prescribers whenever required
• Compiling,reporting weekly and monthly data using ODKs;
• Prompting and complete processing of dispensary requirements from stores at agreed reorder levels;
• Advising the district pharmacist and manager on ART medicines stock status, months of stock and expiry dates
• Assisting the District Manager in making sure all health facilities in the District are well replenished with ART medicines and HIV commodities
• Capturing patient information accurately on the eLMIS system
2016 - 2017
• Ensured compliance with all health, safety and environmental regulations and with company policies and procedures through training and conducting spot checks
• Provided administrative support for the site management
• Processed invoices, payroll, purchase orders, expense reports and maintaining organised records
• Established and maintained vendor relationships enabling the organisation to maximize best pricing on services
• Responsible for purchasing office supplies and maintaining office equipment Assist in negotiation with sub-contractors and suppliers on pricing
• Maintained staff records and assisting in dispatch of personnel, materials and tools needed to and from the construction site
2010 - 2011
Ministry of Local Government , Rural and Urban Development
• Formulated, coordinated, monitored and evaluated the implementation of
Developmental programmes and plans for the District.
• Coordinated the production of the ‘District Annual Rolling Developmental Plan’ in consultation with Line Ministries, Government Departments and Local Authorities.
• Represented Local Government at District level.
• Managed both human and financial resources allocated to the District Office.
• Monitored, advised and supervised Local Authorities within the District to ensure that their operations are within the provisions of the appropriate statutes, policies and circulars.
• Coordinated capacity building programmes and other related programmes for Local Authorities, so as to enhance their effective service delivery.
• Administered the Traditional Leaders Act through maintenance of accurate records and timeous appointment of Chiefs, Headmen and Village Heads.
• Fostered and promoted traditional and cultural social values.
• Formulated and administered the District Civil Protection Plan in conjunction with other line Ministries, Government Departments and other stakeholders.
• Implemented and Coordinated Government delegated duties and State functions at District level such as Independence Day Celebrations, Heroes Day Commemorations, General Elections, Census, State Assisted Funerals and others as delegated.
• Managed State land at District level.
• Chaired committees on Rural District Development, District Land and District Civil Protection Committees
2013 - 2014
• Was the team leader
• Trained enumerators and community members
• Ensured that registrations were conducted well by enumerators and that targeted groups were reached
• Ensured proper and efficient distribution of cash and food entitlements at food/cash distribution points.
• Ensured that food commodities and cash dispatched from WFP warehouses to FDPs were received in the correct quantities and in good condition
• Ensure that cash received was in correct amounts and was given to beneficiaries.
• Prepare data collection tools and conduct data collection activities privacy is protected