About Munyaradzi Tito Matsika
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 38 - 42 Years
Munyaradzi Tito Matsika
24529 Adelaide Park, Harare, Zimbabwe
+263 732140688/ +263716315770 ║ firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Information Systems graduate with fourteen years Telecommunication, Information and Communication Technology related experience. I am currently looking to further my career in a new and challenging role. I express my interest in the above mentioned position. I’m a man aged 38. I consider myself an enthusiastic and analytical team player. I am results-oriented.
I have worked on a project by the regulator for combined Mobile Network Operator Site surveys for tower sharing. Please consider my qualifications and experience below:
- Good report writing and customisation skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Keen attention to detail and focus;
- Customer Support, Training and Service;
- Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers & Engineers Council of Zimbabwe member;
- B. Sc Honors: Information Systems – 2008, Midlands State University, Zimbabwe.
I look forward to learning additional information about the position as well as the corporate culture. If I am selected for this role, I will showcase all of the aforementioned skills and provide exceptional service to your customers. I have attached my curriculum vitae for your attention. You can contact me anytime via my submitted details.
2004 - 2008
Midlands State University, Zimbabwe
Systems Analysis, Development and Training Business Management Business Law Economics Financial Accounting
2013 - Present
• 2G, 3G & 3G-based LTE Planning of sites;
• Daily Monitoring, Analysis and Recommendation of all Major KPI’s;
• Market surveys and making the site survey report;
• Newly Integrated sites initial tuning;
• Network Audit, Site Testing, Pre & Post launch optimization;
• Supporting Marketing team to cater for High Value Sales clients;
• Ensuring that customer complaints are resolved and well documented;
• Good customer communication techniques;
• Performing any other duties as assigned.
2011 - 2013
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Co., Ltd, Zimbabwe Liaison Office
• Performing RF Coverage and Capacity planning and run coverage predictions;
• Preparing and verifying RF Nominal Plans;
• Analyzing, improving and maintaining Radio Network Key Performances Indices;
• Site survey;
• Drive tests for general network analysis and possible re-adjusting site configurations;
• Conducting Site Integration tests and to verify design levels are met on all on air new sites;
• KPI Optimization & Worst Cell Analysis
2023 - 2011
The Next Dimension Outsource
Identifying and customizing user technical and functional requirements.
Performing detailed requirements, analysis, and process documentation.
Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
Work closely with business and other teams to assist in the overall definition of support items and provide
quick assistance to meet SLAs;
Adaptable and able to quickly learn new processes and/or technologies;
Interface with User Environment, both Internal and External;
Project development feedback gathering;
System training and administration
2010 - 2010
Red Star Holdings Limited
Systems Installation, training and administration;
Supporting system upgrades, functional or technical infrastructure projects;
Point of sale (POS) hardware and software Installations and testing; Create User Profiles, Customisation